Support for more FPGAs

Hi All!

I've cloned the papilio loader app from Github and tried using it with the pipistrelloboard.

I figured out that I can add the device id to the devlist.txt file. So far so good.

I found that I can run the command-line app with a bscan_spi_XXXX.bit file to program my flash. even better!

Looking over the sources for the java GUI I found that the devices it supports is hardcoded in papilioloader.java

private File DetectJTAGchain()		{			File bscanBitFile = null;			String[] scanJTAG;			String[] scanJTAGOrig = {q_papilio_prog_exe, "-j"};			String[] scanJTAGID = {q_papilio_prog_exe, "-j", "-d", "\"" + pnlTarget.getBoardName() + "\""};						if (pnlTarget.getBoardName().isEmpty())				scanJTAG = scanJTAGOrig;			else				scanJTAG = scanJTAGID;			execSynchronously(scanJTAG, programmerPath, true);						//txtOutput.append("In DetectJTAG: " + deviceID);						if (!deviceID.isEmpty()) {				//txtOutput.append("In isEmpty: " + deviceID);				if (deviceID.equals("XC3S250E"))					bscanBitFile = new File(rootProgrammerPath, "bscan_spi_xc3s250e.bit");				else if (deviceID.equals("XC3S500E"))					bscanBitFile = new File(rootProgrammerPath, "bscan_spi_xc3s500e.bit");				else if (deviceID.equals("XC3S100E"))					bscanBitFile = new File(rootProgrammerPath, "bscan_spi_xc3s100e.bit");				else if (deviceID.equals("XC6SLX9")) 					bscanBitFile = new File(rootProgrammerPath, "bscan_spi_xc6slx9.bit");				else if (deviceID.equals("XC6SLX4"))					bscanBitFile = new File(rootProgrammerPath, "bscan_spi_xc6slx4.bit");			}						return bscanBitFile;		}

Can't this be more general, like having an extra column in devlist.txt?

Best regards

Kalle Kempe