OhmSweetOhm Posted November 8, 2014 Report Share Posted November 8, 2014 Hi I was trying to a add a custom peripheral to the AVR8 core and I wanted to use a schematic to connect it all. I simply copied the AVR8 250k Xilinx project and made a schematic symbol out of the AVR8 core, I commented the DCM out and added an external to better control the clocks of my project later. But I now have trouble to compile the hohle thing. I get a lot of errors. a picture:https://www.dropbox.com/s/v9ndbidje15g5rg/Neues%20Bild.bmp?dl=0 Processing BMM file "Papilio_AVR8.bmm" ...ERROR:NgdBuild:989 - Failed to process BMM information Papilio_AVR8.bmm and a lot of memory allocation leak errors. I changed nothing in the vhdl files, exept the DCM, I tried with the original DCM setup it isn't the reason for the errors. I don't know if this could be a reason, but the bmm file isn't in the same place in the hierarchy view of ISE, it is now outside of the Papilio_AVR8 and now part of the main schematic. (see picture) If someone has a clue.. Thanks Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.