Pano Logic

neslekkim

on ebay I can find them around $25-50, but shippingcosts are insane for me, guess that's not the problem for you though.

In an youtube video, it seems like they have used bga version of the spartan, but still cannot find which one they use.

Pictures on hackaday shows devices with dvi, but on ebay I only find vga versions so far.

It would be really cool if we could make an Open Source version of this box that could use the Pano virtulization software...

$18 for domestic shipping is killing me though... I guess I will bite the bullet and buy one just to look at it and see if it's something I can reverse engineer.

• 4 weeks later...

A shame, I've just ordered a PapilionPro + ArcadeMegaWing for learning on, the Pano Logic was a bit of an impulse buy for future plans.

You can have it for the same as he's asking for it if you think you'll be able to get some use out of it?

I had planned to attach a JTAG pins/header and then see how other people were getting on hacking it but to be honest it's probably beyond my abilities at the moment so it might as well go to a good home.

I just checked and postage shouldn't be too much so same as he's asking should cover it.

That would be great, i don't have imediate plans, just want to make sure I have it, so it's there when I find out how to hack it.

If you sell it, or if you could buy the one that is listed now, I would be grateful.

I only need the box, the psu is of no use.

Send me an PM of what you decide.

Archived