About This File
ZAP IDE has been replaced by the easier to use DesignLab IDE which integrates schematic based circuits with Arduino style code. Please download the latest DesignLab IDE files for the latest Papilio software.
ZAP (ZPUino Arduino Papilio) IDE is specially designed to get you up and running quickly with Soft Processors on the Papilio FPGA boards.
It has everything needed to start running sketches on the AVR8 and ZPUino Soft Processors in a single download.
Based on the Arduino IDE (1.5.2) and specially modified for Soft Processor based System on Chip designs.
- ZPUino Soft Processor
- Version 1.0
- Version 2.0 (experimental)
[*]AVR8 Soft Processor
- Version 1.0
Once you go to the download section you will see different files to download, the files marked with expert do not include a java jre and are a little smaller to download. If you already have a compatible jre you can try downloading the expert version, but for a hassle free experience we recommend downloading the larger version that has everything included.
What's New in Version 2.0.3 See changelog
- ZAP 2.0.3 BETA - 2013.06.26
- * Removed 2.0 interrupts from 1.0 code base. RetroCade Sketch works now.
- ZAP 2.0.2 BETA - 2013.06.05
- * Fix for bootloader issue introduced in 2.0.1
- * Fix for VGALiquidCrystal library
- ZAP 2.0.1 BETA - 2013.06.04
- * Fix for missing Hyperion board type from VGA.h
- ZAP 2.0.0 BETA - 2013.06.04
- * Added Hyperion variants for LogicStart and Arcade MegaWing board types
- * Added bootloader functionality that associates bit files with each board type
- * Libraries moved to ZPUino hardware type
- * Experimental ZPUino 2.0 plugin added
- * Libraries moved to AVR8 hardware type
- * Added AVR8 hardware type from previous AVR8 only plugin
- With version 2.0.3:
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.