About This File
ZAP IDE has been replaced by the easier to use DesignLab IDE which integrates schematic based circuits with Arduino style code. Please download the latest DesignLab IDE files for the latest Papilio software.
ZAP (ZPUino Arduino Papilio) IDE is specially designed to get you up and running quickly with Soft Processors on the Papilio FPGA boards.
It has everything needed to start running sketches on the AVR8 and ZPUino Soft Processors in a single download.
Based on the Arduino IDE (1.5.2) and specially modified for Soft Processor based System on Chip designs.
- ZPUino Soft Processor
- Version 1.0
- Version 2.0 (experimental)
[*]AVR8 Soft Processor
- Version 1.0
Once you go to the download section you will see different files to download, the files marked with expert do not include a java jre and are a little smaller to download. If you already have a compatible jre you can try downloading the expert version, but for a hassle free experience we recommend downloading the larger version that has everything included.
What's New in Version 2.3.0 See changelog
- ZAP 2.3.0 - 2014.3.25
- *Program bit files with the internal loader instead of loading externally.
- *Made a table of contents for all projects that is loaded as the default sketch.
- *Everything works in Linux now.
- *There is a option in the preferences window to set location of adobe reader and ISE.
- *AVR8 works under Linux now.
- *Logic Analyzer client is in a shared location now.
- *Papilio Loader is included in a shared location.
- *Papilio menu is re-organized.
- *New project option added to the Papilio menu.
- ZAP 2.2.0 - 2014.1.30
- *Updates to make linux build work
- *Copy entire contents of a sketch directory when doing a SaveAs
- [Papilio Schematic Libary - Version 1.6]
- -Moved libraries into sketch folder so sketches can be saved in any location
- -JTAG Logic Analyzer Example
- -Analog Wing Example
- -Updated RetroCade Synth example with support for Analog readout
- ZAP 2.1 - 2014.1.16
- * Allow clickable URLs in the sketch for bit files, ISE projects, and schematics.
- * Add Papilio Menu
- * Add Papilio Schematic Library 1.5
- * Fix missing Papilio Pro ID from bootloader/board type.
- * Add SPI library
- * Add SPIADC library
- * Add SevenSegment Hardware library
- * Update all libraries to allow selecting what wishbone slot to use.
- ZAP 2.0.7 BETA - 2013.11.26
- * Updated audio libraries to allow specifying the wishbone slot. This is for Papilio Schematic Library.
- * Removed ZPU 2.0, it was confusing people.
- ZAP 2.0.6 BETA - 2013.10.16
- * Added all RetroCade libraries, YM2149, SID, YM2149 Player, SID Player, Modplayer
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.