See the Article for more information.
A ZPUino Sketch to verify all of the LogicStart MegaWing functionality. Alvaro Lopes put together a quick sketch to test out all the major functionality of the Logic Start MegaWing.
- Switches control LED's
- A mod file is played out the audio jack
- An arcade graphic is displayed on the VGA output using the VGAZX video adapter
- Joystick controls counters on the 7-segment LED
- Analog is measured and displayed on the 7-segment LED
- The Analog input is not working on properly on all channels.
- This only works on the Papilio One 500K right now, we have not generated a bit file to work on the Papilio One 250K yet.