About This File
See the Article for more information.
A ZPUino Sketch to verify all of the LogicStart MegaWing functionality. Alvaro Lopes put together a quick sketch to test out all the major functionality of the Logic Start MegaWing.
- Switches control LED's
- A mod file is played out the audio jack
- An arcade graphic is displayed on the VGA output using the VGAZX video adapter
- Joystick controls counters on the 7-segment LED
- Analog is measured and displayed on the 7-segment LED
- The Analog input is not working on properly on all channels.
- This only works on the Papilio One 500K right now, we have not generated a bit file to work on the Papilio One 250K yet.
What's New in Version 1.0 See changelog
No changelog available for this version.
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.