Sorry, not really the right place to ask.

I haven't visited the forum for some time, and I see that there are quite a few spam postings, which I'm surprised haven't been deleted.

So I checked twitter and see that there hasn't been a @gadgetfactory tweet since Feb 2017.

So just wondering is Jack OK?

I'm a big fan of the Papilio FPGA boards as this was my first FPGA dev board purchase, and I have had much fun and learnt quite a lot since then, despite having lots of problems when I initially tried to get my Papilio One to do something :-). All sorted now!

I was kind of hoping that there might be some new Papilio boards using newer FPGAs, but I guess this is now very unlikely :-(.

regards...

--Papry

Nice to see that all the spam postings have been removed/cleaned up.

My question is the same, where is Jack Gassett?

I'm a new Papilio Pro user (bought one a few months ago from Seeed Studio) and have bought a few wings recently from the GadgetFactory store.

I think the Papilio boards would still be great for beginners but unfortunately they're not for sale anymore. It's a shame so much work went into this product and it's seemingly abandoned.

I also wonder what happened to Jack Gassett. I hope he's well!

Hi Ben, yes the Papilio boards are a great choice. One of these boards was my very first FPGA board, and I have had lots of fun and frustration. Iniitially using the Papilio One didn't go well, but I managed to work through the various problems and finally was able to start writing my own code.

Still no idea what has happened to jack :-(