james1095

LM4Q30TA LCD

5 posts in this topic

While digging through my boxes of parts I found an old Sharp LM4Q30TA monochrome QVGA panel. Unfortunately I'm having zero luck finding a pinout for this thing anywhere. The datasheet I did find has specifications but no information on the pinout other than the fact that it's 12 pins (which I already knew) and it's a 4 bit parallel interface. There are no exposed ICs so I can't take that route. Anyone know anything about these? Being rather old and monochrome it's not worth much but I'd still like to try to make it do something.

I managed to find a datasheet for an old color LCD that looks like it may use the same interface.

http://www.wowa.cz/alex/lm32p10.pdf

It looks like it's a dual-scan display with the scan lines interleaved between the top and bottom half of the picture. Not as straightforward as the dotclock/hsync/vsync type interface but still relatively simple. I'll have to mess around and see if the pinout is in fact the same.

Hi.

This is Rajiv here.

can you please let me know if you have any extra displays. I am ready to pay for them.

awaiting your reply.

Rajiv S

I only have this one, I've had it for years and I'm not even sure where it came from. Are you looking for this particular model of display?