Puskyer

New to this tech.

It is weird. It is like the part is stuck in ZPUino mode. I can't do anything with AVR8, and I can't burn the Bootloader.

In ZPUino mode, it seems I can run the Papilio_QuickStart even though I can't burn the Bootloader:

Board: Unknown board @ 96000000 Hz (0xa4041700)

Programming completed successfully in 1.07 seconds.

So it seems it may be the JTAG path if that's how you burn the Bootloader. I guess that's the path Papilio loader uses for AVR8?

I'll send an email to support, and thanks for your help. When I get a replacement I'll post an update.

The boards come programmed with the ZPUino with the quickstart sketch from the factory, this is why your board works as a ZPUino, additionally it seems the UART on the FTDI chip is fine as the IDE can program the ZPU over that.

In order to use the board as an AVR8 or Retrocade, the FPGA configuration has to be changed to implement the required hardware, as you can see you are having JTAG issues so this cannot complete successfully. As far as I know for AVR8 the IDE uses a xilinx tool to change the initialisation contents for the blockrams implementing the code memory of the AVR core, this requires a reconfiguration every time you change the code, whereas the ZPUino has a bootlaoder that can load it's code from the flash chip on the board and which can update that code over the serial port.

It is weird. It is like the part is stuck in ZPUino mode. I can't do anything with AVR8, and I can 't burn the Bootloader.

In ZPUino mode, it seems I can run the Papilio_QuickStart even though I can't burn the Bootloader:

So it seems it may be the JTAG path if that's how you burn the Bootloader. I guess that's the path Papilio loader uses for AVR8?

I'll send an email to support, and thanks for your help. When I get a replacement I'll post an update.

Hi @rdww60 I get the same error when compiling via zap it's a 64 bit library issue. But it works.

Sorry to hear you are still having problems.

ok, got my LogicStart  a week ago and now have some time to look at it.. loaded the zap 2.06  and tried compile the LogicStart_QuickStart.... but no luck... get the following errors. put the folders holding the SD.h and ramFS.h in different library folders but still no lov....

any help would be appreciated..Oh! I am running under Ubuntu 12.04....

thank.

in file included from /media/archive/workingfolder/papilio/zap-2.0.6/hardware/zpuino/zpu/libraries/modplayer/modplayer.cpp:11:
/media/archive/workingfolder/papilio/zap-2.0.6/hardware/zpuino/zpu/libraries/modplayer/modplayer.h:20:16: SD.h: No such file or directory
/media/archive/workingfolder/papilio/zap-2.0.6/hardware/zpuino/zpu/libraries/modplayer/modplayer.h:21:19: ramFS.h: No such file or directory
In file included from /media/archive/workingfolder/papilio/zap-2.0.6/hardware/zpuino/zpu/libraries/modplayer/modplayer.cpp:11:
/media/archive/workingfolder/papilio/zap-2.0.6/hardware/zpuino/zpu/libraries/modplayer/modplayer.h:42: error: `File' does not name a type
/media/archive/workingfolder/papilio/zap-2.0.6/hardware/zpuino/zpu/libraries/modplayer/modplayer.h:43: error: field `modRAMfile' has incomplete type
/media/archive/workingfolder/papilio/zap-2.0.6/hardware/zpuino/zpu/libraries/modplayer/modplayer.cpp: In member function `void MODPLAYER::loadFile(const char*)':
/media/archive/workingfolder/papilio/zap-2.0.6/hardware/zpuino/zpu/libraries/modplayer/modplayer.cpp:32: error: `modSDfile' undeclared (first use this function)
/media/archive/workingfolder/papilio/zap-2.0.6/hardware/zpuino/zpu/libraries/modplayer/modplayer.cpp:32: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in.)
/media/archive/workingfolder/papilio/zap-2.0.6/hardware/zpuino/zpu/libraries/modplayer/modplayer.cpp:32: error: `SD' undeclared (first use this function)
/media/archive/workingfolder/papilio/zap-2.0.6/hardware/zpuino/zpu/libraries/modplayer/modplayer.cpp:37: error: `modRAMfile' undeclared (first use this function)
/media/archive/workingfolder/papilio/zap-2.0.6/hardware/zpuino/zpu/libraries/modplayer/modplayer.cpp:37: error: `RamFS' undeclared (first use this function)
/media/archive/workingfolder/papilio/zap-2.0.6/hardware/zpuino/zpu/libraries/modplayer/modplayer.cpp: In member function `void MODPLAYER::audiofill()':
/media/archive/workingfolder/papilio/zap-2.0.6/hardware/zpuino/zpu/libraries/modplayer/modplayer.cpp:69: error: `modRAMfile' undeclared (first use this function)
/media/archive/workingfolder/papilio/zap-2.0.6/hardware/zpuino/zpu/libraries/modplayer/modplayer.cpp: In member function `pt_mod_s* MODPLAYER::pt_init_smallfs()':
/media/archive/workingfolder/papilio/zap-2.0.6/hardware/zpuino/zpu/libraries/modplayer/modplayer.cpp:118: error: `modRAMfile' undeclared (first use this function)

one more issue now, compiled the BPM7003_LogicStartTest it uploads with no errors but nothing happens all the led stay off and nothing on the segment display?

checking in the sketch it says the following..

Gadget Factory
LogicStart MegaWing 2.x
BPM7003

my LogicStart MegaWing is a v1.2 is this the issue?

Yes, the v2.0 is a customized / enhanced version, with quite a few changes, that is only available from the GF India.shop (sort of a local version). It has an RGB LED, only an 8-bit DAC and a few other tweaks.

The constraints are different - you will need to find the schematic to update your UCF file, or use this one: http://indiashop.gadgetfactory.net/download/LogicStart21.ucf.zip.

Hello @hamster..

thank you for the help, but I am not sure were to put the .ucf file there do not seem to be any in the ZAP 2.06 folder?

update: just looked at the ucf file from the link and it states the following?

## ***** IMPORTANT: READ THIS FIRST *****
##
## This configuration is incompatible with earlier v1.0 and v1.2 LogicStart
## Megawings. The differences are:
## 1. Micro-joystick signals are shared with slide switches
## 2. A 5th digit is added to the seven segment display which 
##    activates the colon and apostrophe
## 3. One RGB LED is added
## 4. Audio is stereo instead of mono
## 5. LED and slide switch pin arrays are swapped

I have a version 1.2 so that file would not work for me right?

update: or based on this link http://www.papilio.cc/index.php?n=Papilio.LogicStartMegaWing you may have modified this file already?

btw, found the location of the Papilio-Schematic-Library/Papilio_SOC_Schematic/example_SOCs and I created a copy of the base and called it papilio_pro_lx9_LogicStart

hope I am going in the right direction...
thank you,
Puskyer

new error..

had to modify the ucf file based on the http://www.papilio.cc/index.php?n=Papilio.LogicStartMegaWing

got some errors in the wbarb2_1.vhd

Line 54: Formal <s0_wb_stall_i> has no actual or default value.

know very little about vhd files at this time so not sure what to change.. will have to do some reading now..

one more issue now, compiled the BPM7003_LogicStartTest it uploads with no errors but nothing happens all the led stay off and nothing on the segment display?

checking in the sketch it says the following..

Gadget Factory
LogicStart MegaWing 2.x
BPM7003

my LogicStart MegaWing is a v1.2 is this the issue?

Where did you get this sketch?

Thanks,

Jack.

from you github repository I believe, I have downloaded some much from either github, or your site download page I am not longer sure..

where should I be looking, I will delete the rest..

Cheers,

Pasquale

Well, it depends on what you are interested in. If you want to check out the test plan then the page for that is here:

http://www.gadgetfactory.net/opmanuals/index.php?n=Main.LogicStartMegaWing

The best resource for the LogicStart MegaWing is Mike's free eBook.

Or give me just a little more time, I plan on writing tutorials for the LogicStart MegaWing using the Papilio Schematic Library.

Jack.

Well mainly want to learn more..

I have purchased all three mega-wings and am not sure what to do with them yet.. 

one Idea is to rebuild my original home computer from the late 70's. an Ohio Scientific C1P. what I mean is both get the original working and create a VHDL version if possible.. both the logic Start and the arcade wing are part of that plan.

but the first part is to learn how to build simple circuits, then move to SoC.. so that is why I am trying to get the LogicStart working I am following the Ebook already with some of its examples, but I had first wanted to verify that it was working using the logic start demo/examples that came with the ZAP and the schematic. but no luck at this point.

I will try the link to your test plans to see what I am doing wrong..

thanks,

Puskyer

Hi, just tried your download file from the previous post and it is all for the Papilio One and do not work with the pro..

I have attempted to modify/use the Papilio-Schematic-Library\Papilio_SOC_Schematic\example_SOCs\papilio_pro_lx9_LogicStart which is based on the papilio_one_500k_LogicStart but I get errors under the ISE design suit 14.7 .

and yes I have changed the ucf file...

???

It is weird. It is like the part is stuck in ZPUino mode. I can't do anything with AVR8, and I can't burn the Bootloader.

Hi Jack,

I'm back....with the replacement LX9 board and I would say the hardware is working okay now (sorry for taking so long). I think there is a new problem with the Retrocade Sketch and the new ZAP 2.0.7, as it doesn't happen with the ZAP 2.0.6

I am able to see that the JTAG is now working and can use the "Burn Bootloader" when I select the LX9 on Retrocade MegaWing and can load the Papillio quickstart sketch in both ZAP 2.0.6 & 2.0.7 and have them run (I still get the unknown board @ 96Mhz message though).

I am able to load, compile and run the Retrocade_Sketch in ZAP 2.0.6.

I am unable to compile the Retrocade_Sketch in ZAP 2.0.7, I get the following:

RetroCade_Sketch.ino: In function `void setup()':

RetroCade_Sketch:146: error: no matching function for call to `MODPLAYER::setup()'

E:/Papilio/zap-2.0.7/hardware/zpuino/zpu/libraries/modplayer/modplayer.h:30: note: candidates are: void MODPLAYER::setup(unsigned int)

RetroCade_Sketch:147: error: no matching function for call to `YMPLAYER::setup(YM2149*)'

E:/Papilio/zap-2.0.7/hardware/zpuino/zpu/libraries/YMPlayer/ymplayer.h:29: note: candidates are: void YMPLAYER::setup(YM2149*, unsigned int)

RetroCade_Sketch.ino:115: warning: unused variable 'input'

I was able to "Upgrade to RetroCade-1.1 bit file" without errors. Maybe I am missing a step? It does run okay for me under ZAP 2.0.6 though.

I like that you removed the ZPUino 2.0 in 2.0.7, it is less confusing.

I'll find out what I need to do to get the old LX9 board sent back, and then I'll order a LogicStart, got some catching up to do :-)

welcome back @rdww60...

I am still having problems too, moved to trying to do much of my learning on a windows 7 system. it seems most people are using windows...

But at least my Retrocade MegaWing is working and I have been able to get it to play the music :clap:

I got my LogicStart and was trying to use it to learn more... but when I compile the LogicStart_QuuickStart scatch under 2.07 I get the following errors???

Found smallfs directory
F:\workspace\papilio\zap-2.0.7/hardware/tools/zpu/bin/mksmallfs C:\Users\pusky\AppData\Local\Temp\build155899099040858899.tmp/smallfs.dat F:\workspace\papilio\zap-2.0.7\hardware\zpuino\zpu\libraries\ZPUino_Examples\examples\LogicStart_QuickStart/smallfs 
F:\workspace\papilio\zap-2.0.7/hardware/tools/zpu/bin/mksmallfs C:\Users\pusky\AppData\Local\Temp\build155899099040858899.tmp/smallfs.dat F:\workspace\papilio\zap-2.0.7\hardware\zpuino\zpu\libraries\ZPUino_Examples\examples\LogicStart_QuickStart/smallfs 
SmallFS: Packed 6 files sucessfully
F:\workspace\papilio\zap-2.0.7/hardware/tools/zpu/bin/mksmallfs returned 2,679,940
processing.app.debug.RunnerException: Error compiling.
at processing.app.debug.Compiler.generateSmallFS(Compiler.java:75)
at processing.app.debug.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:106)
at processing.app.Sketch.build(Sketch.java:1572)
at processing.app.Sketch.build(Sketch.java:1551)
at processing.app.Editor$DefaultRunHandler.run(Editor.java:1937)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

Jack any Ideas?

thanks....

Oh! and I also tried the following??

Downloaded and extracted.. loaded under ISE and get the following errors when building..

ERROR: Failed to load symbols for F:\workspace\papilio\Papilio-Schematic-Library-1.3\Papilio_Schematic_Projects\Audio-ModFile-simple\Papilio_SOC_Base_Papilio_Pro.sch no netlist will be generated
ERROR: Could not find symbol "Papilio_Wing_Pinout"
ERROR: Could not find symbol "Wing_GPIO"
ERROR: Could not find symbol "ZPUino_Papilio_Pro_V1"
ERROR: Could not find symbol "Wishbone_Empty_Slot"
ERROR: Could not find symbol "AUDIO_zpuino_wb_passthrough"
ERROR: Could not find symbol "AUDIO_zpuino_sa_sigmadeltaDAC"
ERROR: Could not find symbol "Wing_Audio"
ERROR: Could not find symbol "MISC_zpuino_sa_splitter2"

tried to download 1.0 or 1.1 to see if the missing files were there but they do not seem to be available any longer??

Puskyer...

welcome back @rdww60...

I am still having problems too, moved to trying to do much of my learning on a windows 7 system. it seems most people are using windows...

But at least my Retrocade MegaWing is working and I have been able to get it to play the music :clap:

I got my LogicStart and was trying to use it to learn more... but when I compile the LogicStart_QuuickStart scatch under 2.07 I get the following errors???

Found smallfs directory
SmallFS: Packed 6 files sucessfully
F:\workspace\papilio\zap-2.0.7/hardware/tools/zpu/bin/mksmallfs returned 2,679,940
processing.app.debug.RunnerException: Error compiling.
at processing.app.debug.Compiler.generateSmallFS(Compiler.java:75)
at processing.app.debug.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:106)
at processing.app.Sketch.build(Sketch.java:1572)
at processing.app.Sketch.build(Sketch.java:1551)
at processing.app.Editor$DefaultRunHandler.run(Editor.java:1937)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

Jack any Ideas?

thanks....

Please check that you have selected a Papilio board, a serial port, and Papilio programmer in the tools menu. I seem to recall getting this error when no board is selected.

Oh! and I also tried the following??

Downloaded and extracted.. loaded under ISE and get the following errors when building..

ERROR: Failed to load symbols for F:\workspace\papilio\Papilio-Schematic-Library-1.3\Papilio_Schematic_Projects\Audio-ModFile-simple\Papilio_SOC_Base_Papilio_Pro.sch no netlist will be generated
ERROR: Could not find symbol "Papilio_Wing_Pinout"
ERROR: Could not find symbol "Wing_GPIO"
ERROR: Could not find symbol "ZPUino_Papilio_Pro_V1"
ERROR: Could not find symbol "Wishbone_Empty_Slot"
ERROR: Could not find symbol "AUDIO_zpuino_wb_passthrough"
ERROR: Could not find symbol "AUDIO_zpuino_sa_sigmadeltaDAC"
ERROR: Could not find symbol "Wing_Audio"
ERROR: Could not find symbol "MISC_zpuino_sa_splitter2"

tried to download 1.0 or 1.1 to see if the missing files were there but they do not seem to be available any longer??

Puskyer...

You need to setup the path to the symbol library, please refer to the getting started guide for Papilio Schematic Library.

http://gadgetfactory.net/learn/2013/10/29/papilio-schematic-library-getting-started/#Setup_Environment

Hi Jack,

I'm back....with the replacement LX9 board and I would say the hardware is working okay now (sorry for taking so long). I think there is a new problem with the Retrocade Sketch and the new ZAP 2.0.7, as it doesn't happen with the ZAP 2.0.6

I am able to see that the JTAG is now working and can use the "Burn Bootloader" when I select the LX9 on Retrocade MegaWing and can load the Papillio quickstart sketch in both ZAP 2.0.6 & 2.0.7 and have them run (I still get the unknown board @ 96Mhz message though).

I am able to load, compile and run the Retrocade_Sketch in ZAP 2.0.6.

I am unable to compile the Retrocade_Sketch in ZAP 2.0.7, I get the following:

RetroCade_Sketch.ino: In function `void setup()':

RetroCade_Sketch:146: error: no matching function for call to `MODPLAYER::setup()'

E:/Papilio/zap-2.0.7/hardware/zpuino/zpu/libraries/modplayer/modplayer.h:30: note: candidates are: void MODPLAYER::setup(unsigned int)

RetroCade_Sketch:147: error: no matching function for call to `YMPLAYER::setup(YM2149*)'

E:/Papilio/zap-2.0.7/hardware/zpuino/zpu/libraries/YMPlayer/ymplayer.h:29: note: candidates are: void YMPLAYER::setup(YM2149*, unsigned int)

RetroCade_Sketch.ino:115: warning: unused variable 'input'

I was able to "Upgrade to RetroCade-1.1 bit file" without errors. Maybe I am missing a step? It does run okay for me under ZAP 2.0.6 though.

I like that you removed the ZPUino 2.0 in 2.0.7, it is less confusing.

I'll find out what I need to do to get the old LX9 board sent back, and then I'll order a LogicStart, got some catching up to do :-)

Well, I didn't do testing with the actual retrocade hardware for release 2.0.7. I needed to add the ability to define what wishbone slot is being used by the audio chips for the Papilio Schematic Library. The fix for the Retrocade code should be simple, please update with the following for 2.0.7:

retrocade.modplayer.setup(5);

retrocade.ymplayer.setup(&retrocade.ym2149,13);

retrocade.sidplayer.setup(14);

Jack.

@Jack

for the first one, I selected ZUPino 1.0 (32bit) boards and then  ZUPino on Papilio Pro (LX9), Hyperion with 8 bit HQVGA on LogicStart MegaWing. and I still get the error..

I will check out your second recommendation now..

@Jack,

ok followed the instruction (got to stop skipping steps) and the bit file compiled..

but nothing happens on the LogicStart??

I copied the LogicStart.xise & LogicStart_MegaWing to the papilio_pro_lx9_base folder from the papilio_one_500k_LogicStart then created a papilio_pro.ucf  and added it to the project. it compiles but when I send the .bit file to the papilio pro with logicstart nothing happens?? not let or segment turn on with switch changes..

by the way, I am running through the Mikes free ebook and using the Switch_LED examples the LEDs and switches work??

I am sure it has to do with the ucf file but I am not sure..

Ok made some changes in the ucf file and it is still not working but a couple of the segments turned on, but no interaction between Switches, Leds and Segments???

Time to hit the sack, work tomorrow will have to look at this another day..

Thanks,

@Jack

for the first one, I selected ZUPino 1.0 (32bit) boards and then  ZUPino on Papilio Pro (LX9), Hyperion with 8 bit HQVGA on LogicStart MegaWing. and I still get the error..

I will check out your second recommendation now..

Hyperion does not have the seven segment controller connected to a wishbone bus, so that is why the seven segment leds won't work. You would have to use a software based seven segment library or use the ZPUino that came with the test plan. That bit file has the seven segment peripheral connected.

BTW, you are in uncharted territory right now. The hardware seven segment controller was made for the Logicstart test plan but has never been documented. That's why there is no official ZPUino variant for the Logicstart with seven segment display. My original path was to make variants that people could use, but I quickly realized how impossible it was going to be to provide custom ZPUino bit files for every use that people can think up. The vision forward now is to get the Papilio Schematic Library up and running and start documenting all these cores and providing tutorials for using them. That way it is easy for people to make ZPUino solutions for themselves...

Jack.

Well have been learning more about building a IDE Switches_LEDs project & added the 7Seg to it too...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
library IEEE;
use IEEE.STD_LOGIC_1164.ALL;

-- Uncomment the following library declaration if using
-- arithmetic functions with Signed or Unsigned values
--use IEEE.NUMERIC_STD.ALL;

-- Uncomment the following library declaration if instantiating
-- any Xilinx primitives in this code.
--library UNISIM;
--use UNISIM.VComponents.all;

entity Switches_LEDs is
    Port ( SWITCH : in  STD_LOGIC_vector (7 downto 0);
           LED : out  STD_LOGIC_vector (7 downto 0);
 JOY_LEFT : in  STD_LOGIC;
 JOY_RIGHT : in  STD_LOGIC;
 JOY_SEL : in  STD_LOGIC;
 JOY_UP : in  STD_LOGIC;
 JOY_DOWN : in  STD_LOGIC;
 Seg7_enable : out STD_LOGIC_vector (3 downto 0);
 Seg7_segdata : out STD_LOGIC_vector (6 downto 0);
 Seg7_dot : out  STD_LOGIC
);
end Switches_LEDs;

architecture Behavioral of Switches_LEDs is

begin

LED(0) <= SWITCH(0);
   LED(1) <= SWITCH(1);
LED(2) <= SWITCH(2);
LED(3) <= SWITCH(3);
LED(4) <= SWITCH(4);
   LED(5) <= SWITCH(5);
   LED(6) <= SWITCH(6);
   LED(7) <= SWITCH(7);

Seg7_segdata(6) <= SWITCH(6);
Seg7_segdata(5) <= SWITCH(5);
Seg7_segdata(4) <= SWITCH(4);
Seg7_segdata(3) <= SWITCH(3);
Seg7_segdata(2) <= SWITCH(2);
Seg7_segdata(1) <= SWITCH(1);
Seg7_segdata(0) <= SWITCH(0);
Seg7_dot <= SWITCH(7);

Seg7_enable(0)  <= JOY_LEFT;
Seg7_enable(1)  <= JOY_RIGHT;
Seg7_enable(2)  <= JOY_UP;
Seg7_enable(3)  <= JOY_DOWN;

end Behavioral;

&

# Constraints 
NET LED(7)       LOC="P134"| IOSTANDARD=LVTTL;                                 #C15
NET LED(6)       LOC="P133"| IOSTANDARD=LVTTL;                                 #C14
NET LED(5)       LOC="P132"| IOSTANDARD=LVTTL;                                 #C13
NET LED(4)       LOC="P131"| IOSTANDARD=LVTTL;                                 #C12
NET LED(3)       LOC="P127"| IOSTANDARD=LVTTL;                                 #C11
NET LED(2)       LOC="P126"| IOSTANDARD=LVTTL;                                 #C10
NET LED(1)       LOC="P124"| IOSTANDARD=LVTTL;                                 #C9
NET LED(0)       LOC="P123"| IOSTANDARD=LVTTL;                                 #C8
NET SWITCH(7)    LOC="P121"| IOSTANDARD=LVTTL;                                 #C7
NET SWITCH(6)    LOC="P120"| IOSTANDARD=LVTTL;                                 #C6
NET SWITCH(5)    LOC="P119"| IOSTANDARD=LVTTL;                                 #C5
NET SWITCH(4)    LOC="P118"| IOSTANDARD=LVTTL;                                 #C4
NET SWITCH(3)    LOC="P117"| IOSTANDARD=LVTTL;                                 #C3
NET SWITCH(2)    LOC="P116"| IOSTANDARD=LVTTL;                                 #C2
NET SWITCH(1)    LOC="P115"| IOSTANDARD=LVTTL;                                 #C1
NET SWITCH(0)    LOC="P114"| IOSTANDARD=LVTTL;                                 #C0

NET Seg7_enable(3)   LOC="P48"  | IOSTANDARD=LVTTL;                            #A0
NET Seg7_dot         LOC="P51"  | IOSTANDARD=LVTTL;                            #A1
NET Seg7_enable(2)   LOC="P56"  | IOSTANDARD=LVTTL;                            #A2
NET Seg7_segdata(4)  LOC="P58"  | IOSTANDARD=LVTTL;                            #A3
NET Seg7_segdata(5)  LOC="P61"  | IOSTANDARD=LVTTL;                            #A4
NET Seg7_segdata(2)  LOC="P66"  | IOSTANDARD=LVTTL;                            #A5
NET Seg7_segdata(3)  LOC="P67"  | IOSTANDARD=LVTTL;                            #A6
NET Seg7_segdata(0)  LOC="P75"  | IOSTANDARD=LVTTL;                            #A7
NET Seg7_enable(1)   LOC="P79"  | IOSTANDARD=LVTTL;                            #A8
NET Seg7_segdata(6)  LOC="P81"  | IOSTANDARD=LVTTL;                            #A9
NET Seg7_segdata(1)  LOC="P83"  | IOSTANDARD=LVTTL;                            #A10
NET Seg7_enable(0)   LOC="P85"  | IOSTANDARD=LVTTL;                            #A11

NET JOY_LEFT    LOC="P57"  | IOSTANDARD=LVTTL;                                # B11
NET JOY_RIGHT    LOC="P59"  | IOSTANDARD=LVTTL;                                # B12
NET JOY_SEL     LOC="P47"  | IOSTANDARD=LVTTL;                                # B13
NET JOY_UP      LOC="P50"  | IOSTANDARD=LVTTL;                                # B14
NET JOY_DOWN     LOC="P55"  | IOSTANDARD=LVTTL;                                # B15

So the switches, leds, 7Seg and Joy work... alright moving forward now..

Well, I didn't do testing with the actual retrocade hardware for release 2.0.7. I needed to add the ability to define what wishbone slot is being used by the audio chips for the Papilio Schematic Library. The fix for the Retrocade code should be simple, please update with the following for 2.0.7:

retrocade.modplayer.setup(5);

retrocade.ymplayer.setup(&retrocade.ym2149,13);

retrocade.sidplayer.setup(14);

Jack.

Confirming this worked, Thanks. One more question, I only need to get a LogicStart MegaWing to work with my Papilio Pro in order to start using the Schematic Library correct? Or would I still be missing a piece?