Coolzire

Input Pin / Multiple drivers

2 posts in this topic

Hi,

I am working on a Soc and so far I have a counter incremented by the ZPU and 7Seg wishbone driver. I included a logic analyzer connected to counter output. Tonight I tried using a pin as an input connected to a debouncer. Regardless of the pin(D2,D3,D4 or D10) I use , I get an error because there is multiple driver. I cannot find any duplicated pin. I tried removing GPIO wing and it wires . The error message is :

ERROR:Xst:528 - Multi-source in Unit <Papilio_DUO_LX9> on signal <XLXN_920>; this signal is connected to multiple drivers.
Drivers are: 
   Signal <XLXI_89/debounced_sig> is assigned to logic
   Signal <XLXI_44/Flex_Pin_out_5> in Unit <Papilio_DUO_Wing_Pinout> is assigned to GND

I have tried following video where eight inputs are multiplexed into a bus then demuxed into 8 LED but I can't figure out.

Anyone had a similar issue before?

Thank in advance,

-Olivier

EDIT

Added schematic pdf

Schematic.pdf

I try a few thing  and think I have isolated the problem. There seem to be a conflict when i try to use a internal SoC signal as an input for the ZPU i/o.

ERROR:Xst:528 - Multi-source in Unit <Papilio_DUO_LX9> on signal <Arduino_50>; this signal is connected to multiple drivers.
Drivers are: 
   Output signal of BUFT instance <XLXI_44/pin00/PAD_I> <<= WAL0
   Output signal of FDCE instance <XLXI_90/FlipflopD1/q> <<= My counter output