Please help me - I am a starter

Dokur23

PapilioOne.ucf# Constraints for the Papilio OneNET CLK32M          LOC="P89"  | IOSTANDARD=LVTTL | PERIOD=31.25ns;               # CLKNET phase_a    LOC="P91"  | IOSTANDARD=LVTTL;                                # C0NET phase_b    LOC="P92"  | IOSTANDARD=LVTTL;                                # C1NET phase_c    LOC="P94"  | IOSTANDARD=LVTTL;                                # C2NET phase_d    LOC="P95"  | IOSTANDARD=LVTTL;                                # C3NET sw_dir     LOC="P11"  | IOSTANDARD=LVTTL;                                # C15NET sw_enable  LOC="P15"  | IOSTANDARD=LVTTL;                                # C13NET sw_speed   LOC="P17"  | IOSTANDARD=LVTTL;                                # C11

Hello everyone,

Can anyone help me what these pins are on Papilio One. I am using Xilinx Spartan 6 FPGA board. Can anyone suggest me what pins on Spartan 6 match with the above UCF file of Spartan 3e.

Source: http://hamsterworks.co.nz/mediawiki/index.php/Stepper

Hello, you need to find the documentation for whatever board you are using and figure out what pins connect to what. We cannot help you much without knowing what the board is or what the schematic for the board is. You should be able to look at the schematic, or a ucf file for the board, and see that FPGA pin P1 connects to a certain pin on a header on the board. Then you will modify your ucf file accordingly.

Jack.

Archived