Working on DesignLab 1.0.3 release.

Jack Gassett

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the current DesignLab version, the Arcade MegaWing example sketch won't compile.  Note that if I remove the smallfs directory, though, the sketch will compile.

Which Papilio board are you using, note that it won't fit in the Papilio One 500K - Hyperion. Although we are testing some changes that might get the size down so it fits again. Look for the next beta 1.0.3 release.

Jack.

I have a Papilio Pro, but the issue is with the Sketch. The sketch won't compile unless I remove the smallfs directory. The circuit loads fine.

Is there any file inside ? If not, it is pointless to have the directory, and should be removed.

If you have any file inside, please post here the errors you are seeing.

Thanks for the link to the zpuino v2 VHDL. 

DesignLab Sketch Compile Error -- this simply uses the Arcade MegaWing example, which includes the following file:   smallfs/music.ymd  

Found smallfs directory
C:\Users\me\Downloads\Papilio\DesignLab/hardware/tools/zpu/bin/mksmallfs C:\Users\me\AppData\Local\Temp\build5878582571163576.tmp/smallfs.dat C:\Users\me\Downloads\Papilio\DesignLab\examples\MegaWing_Arcade/smallfs 
SmallFS: Packed 1 files sucessfully
processing.app.debug.RunnerException: Error compiling.
at processing.app.debug.Compiler.generateSmallFS(Compiler.java:75)
at processing.app.debug.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:106)
at processing.app.Sketch.build(Sketch.java:1587)
at processing.app.Sketch.build(Sketch.java:1566)
at processing.app.Editor$DefaultRunHandler.run(Editor.java:2184)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

The same problem occurs with other examples which attempt to include audio, such as:
example://WING_Audio/examples/Audio_ModFile_simple/Audio_ModFile_simple.ino

I used the DesignLab installer and only changed the default installation path.

Although I haven't tried all the examples, but other sketches (which do NOT include a smallfs directory and file) seem to compile fine (note that I didn't attempt to actually load the sketches in this experiment, just compile the C code).   

I didn't find any official place where to report bugs for DesignLab, so I hope it's ok to report it here.

I installed DesignLab 1.0.3 in the default place on Windows 7. Then I tried to follow the steps in the "DesignLab Tour Video" on the Papilio Duo Getting Started page:

http://papilio.cc/index.php?n=Papilio.DUOStart

When I try to follow the steps to open a new DesignLab Library, it doesn't work. I don't get the file selection dialog line in the video, and in the console window of DesignLab I see the following Java exception:

java.lang.NullPointerException
at processing.app.Editor$15.actionPerformed(Editor.java:722)
at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.AbstractButton.doClick(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI.doClick(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI$Handler.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.access$200(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)

I suspect this may be related to the folder name where you installed DesignLab. It fails while trying to open the example sketch.

Can you post:

- Full path of DesignLab installation

- Does your username in your computer contains spaces or non-ascii characters ?

Alvie

I suspect this may be related to the folder name where you installed DesignLab. It fails while trying to open the example sketch.

Can you post:

- Full path of DesignLab installation

- Does your username in your computer contains spaces or non-ascii characters ?

Alvie

Initially I had installed DesignLab under "C:\Program Files\DesignLab-1.0.3". When I realized that this creates problems, I uninstalled it and reinstalled it:

Now it is installed under C:\DesignLab-1.0.3.

My username does not contain spaces or non-ascii characters. My HOME-Directory is C:\Users\stm.

Jack, any clues about this one ? Problem seems to be while creating Editor for this file:

item = new JMenuItem(_("New DesignLab Library"));     item.addActionListener(new ActionListener() {         public void actionPerformed(ActionEvent e) {           try {             String pslPath = Base.getExamplesPath();             File f1 = new File(pslPath+"/Template_DesignLab_Library/edit_library.ino");             Editor newproj = base.handleOpen(f1);             newproj.handlesaveAtStart(true);           } catch (Exception e1) {             e1.printStackTrace();           }         }       });

I guess it's because it cannot find it.

I just tested this out on a fresh Windows 8 install and when I go to "Papilio/New DesignLab Library" it comes up with a request to for a location to save the new library project. I answer to save in a place that does not contain spaces and it works as expected. 

Can you verify that this is what you are doing too? Is it possible to record a quick video of the problem? I can't seem to recreate it here.

Jack.

Jack, any clues about this one ? Problem seems to be while creating Editor for this file:

item = new JMenuItem(_("New DesignLab Library"));     item.addActionListener(new ActionListener() {         public void actionPerformed(ActionEvent e) {           try {             String pslPath = Base.getExamplesPath();             File f1 = new File(pslPath+"/Template_DesignLab_Library/edit_library.ino");             Editor newproj = base.handleOpen(f1);             newproj.handlesaveAtStart(true);           } catch (Exception e1) {             e1.printStackTrace();           }         }       });

I guess it's because it cannot find it.

STM, can you verify that you have C:\DesignLab-1.0.3\examples\Template_DesignLab_Library\edit_library.ino? Also please try to start the ide from C:\DesignLab-1.0.3\DesignLab.exe to see if that makes a difference. Maybe try the arduino_debug.exe to see if it gives any further information.

Jack.

I just tested this out on a fresh Windows 8 install and when I go to "Papilio/New DesignLab Library" it comes up with a request to for a location to save the new library project. I answer to save in a place that does not contain spaces and it works as expected. 

Can you verify that this is what you are doing too? Is it possible to record a quick video of the problem? I can't seem to recreate it here.

Jack.

I  think I'm doing the same. Short video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YBzzPYUdCQ

STM, can you verify that you have C:\DesignLab-1.0.3\examples\Template_DesignLab_Library\edit_library.ino? Also please try to start the ide from C:\DesignLab-1.0.3\DesignLab.exe to see if that makes a difference. Maybe try the arduino_debug.exe to see if it gives any further information.

Jack.

There is no file C:\DesignLab-1.0.3\examples\Template_DesignLab_Library\edit_library.ino:

PS C:\Users\stm> cd C:\DesignLab-1.0.3\examples\Template_DesignLab_LibraryPS C:\DesignLab-1.0.3\examples\Template_DesignLab_Library> dir    Verzeichnis: C:\DesignLab-1.0.3\examples\Template_DesignLab_LibraryMode                LastWriteTime     Length Name----                -------------     ------ ----d----        28.02.2015     23:19            Chip_Designerd----        28.02.2015     23:19            circuitd----        28.02.2015     23:19            examples-a---        28.02.2015     23:19      40812 Chip_Designer.xise-a---        27.02.2015     12:30       1858 clean.bat-a---        28.02.2015     23:19        627 edit_library.cpp-a---        28.02.2015     23:19        618 edit_library.h-a---        28.02.2015     23:19       1061 edit_library.sym-a---        28.02.2015     23:19       2306 edit_library.vhd-a---        28.02.2015     23:19       1075 Edit_Your_Chip_Design.sch-a---        27.02.2015     12:30          0 include_symbols.edif

I started C:\DesignLab-1.0.3\DesignLab.exe (see also the video in the previous post).

When I use arduino_debug.exe, the following appears in the command window that opens:

Das Board arduino:avr:duoisp definiert keine "build.board"-Einstellung. Sie wurde automatisch auf AVR_DUOISP gesetzt.Es konnte keine boards.txt in C:\DesignLab-1.0.3\hardware\arduino\cores gefunden werden. Ist sie noch von einer Version vor Arduino 1.5?Es konnte keine boards.txt in C:\DesignLab-1.0.3\hardware\arduino\libraries gefunden werden. Ist sie noch von einer Version vor Arduino 1.5?Es konnte keine boards.txt in C:\DesignLab-1.0.3\hardware\arduino\sam gefunden werden. Ist sie noch von einer Version vor Arduino 1.5?Es konnte keine boards.txt in C:\DesignLab-1.0.3\hardware\zpuino\libraries gefunden werden. Ist sie noch von einer Version vor Arduino 1.5?java.lang.NullPointerException        at processing.app.Editor$15.actionPerformed(Editor.java:722)        at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)        at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)        at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)        at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(Unknown Source)        at javax.swing.AbstractButton.doClick(Unknown Source)        at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI.doClick(Unknown Source)        at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI$Handler.mouseReleased(UnknownSource)        at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)        at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)        at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)        at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)        at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)        at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)        at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)        at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Unknown Source)        at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)        at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)        at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)        at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)        at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)        at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)        at java.awt.EventQueue.access$200(Unknown Source)        at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)        at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)        at java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)        at java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)        at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)        at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)        at java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)        at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)

Ok,

That right there is the problem, there should be an edit_library.ino file in that folder... How in the world did it go missing is the mystery...

Please put the attached file (be sure to unzip it) in the directory and then see if it works. If it does please try to keep your eyes open for how it might have gone missing. I'm going to digg around and see if I can see anything.

Jack.

edit_library.zip

Jack,

Ok,

That right there is the problem, there should be an edit_library.ino file in that folder... How in the world did it go missing is the mystery...

Please put the attached file (be sure to unzip it) in the directory and then see if it works. If it does please try to keep your eyes open for how it might have gone missing. I'm going to digg around and see if I can see anything.

Jack.

thanks for the ZIP file.  Before I trying to repair the installation, I did again uninstall DesignLab and reinstalled it from scratch. Now in the fresh installation the file C:\DesignLab-1.0.3\examples\Template_DesignLab_Library\edit_library.ino is present, and the "New DesignLab Library" works as expected.

I have no idea how the edit_library.ino could have vanished...

Thanks

Stephan

I'm sorry, but when I try  to further follow the steps in the "DesignLab Tour Video", I soon run into the next issue. The "Logic Analyzer" cannot be started from the menu entry. When I click on it, a command window opens, and the following is shown:

C:\DesignLab-1.0.3>cd C:\DesignLab-1.0.3\tools\C:\DesignLab-1.0.3\tools>REM set PATH=.C:\DesignLab-1.0.3\tools>sh.exe C:\DesignLab-1.0.3\tools/Logic_Analyzer.shC:\DesignLab-1.0.3\tools/Logic_Analyzer.sh: line 16: dirname: command not foundC:\DesignLab-1.0.3\tools/Logic_Analyzer.sh: line 16: cd: /home/stm: No such file or directoryC:\DesignLab-1.0.3\tools/Logic_Analyzer.sh: line 17: basename: command not foundC:\DesignLab-1.0.3\tools/Logic_Analyzer.sh: line 28: dirname: command not foundC:\DesignLab-1.0.3\tools/Logic_Analyzer.sh: line 28: dirname: command not foundERROR: Bundle nl.lxtreme.ols.tool.i2c [4] Error starting file:/C:/DesignLab-1.0.3/tools/ols-0.9.7/plugins/i2c-1.0.1.jar (org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle nl.lxtreme.ols.tool.i2c [4]: Unable to resolve 4.0: missing requirement [4.0] osgi.wiring.package; (&(osgi.wiring.package=nl.lxtreme.ols.api)(version>=1.0.0)(!(version>=2.0.0))) [caused by: Unable to resolve 6.0: missing requirement [6.0] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=nl.lxtreme.ols.util) [caused by: Unable to resolve 22.0: missing requirement [22.0] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=javax.accessibility)]])org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle nl.lxtreme.ols.tool.i2c [4]: Unable to resolve 4.0: missing requirement [4.0] osgi.wiring.package; (&(osgi.wiring.package=nl.lxtreme.ols.api)(version>=1.0.0)(!(version>=2.0.0))) [caused by: Unable to resolve 6.0: missing requirement [6.0] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=nl.lxtreme.ols.util) [caused by: Unable to resolve22.0: missing requirement [22.0] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=javax.accessibility)]]        at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.resolveBundleRevision(Felix.java:3826)        at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:1868)        at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.setActiveStartLevel(Felix.java:1191)        at org.apache.felix.framework.FrameworkStartLevelImpl.run(FrameworkStartLevelImpl.java:295)        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)ERROR: Bundle nl.lxtreme.ols.tool.jtag [5] Error starting file:/C:/DesignLab-1.0.3/tools/ols-0.9.7/plugins/jtag-1.0.0.jar (org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle nl.lxtreme.ols.tool.jtag [5]: Unable to resolve 5.0: missing requirement [5.0] osgi.wiring.package; (&(osgi.wiring.package=nl.lxtreme.ols.api)(version>=1.0.0)(!(version>=2.0.0))) [caused by: Unable to resolve6.0: missing requirement [6.0] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=nl.lxtreme.ols.util) [caused by: Unable to resolve 22.0: missing requirement [22.0] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=javax.accessibility)]])org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle nl.lxtreme.ols.tool.jtag [5]: Unable to resolve 5.0: missing requirement [5.0] osgi.wiring.package; (&(osgi.wiring.package=nl.lxtreme.ols.api)(version>=1.0.0)(!(version>=2.0.0))) [caused by: Unable to resolve 6.0: missing requirement [6.0] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=nl.lxtreme.ols.util) [caused by: Unable to resolve 22.0: missing requirement [22.0] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=javax.accessibility)]]        at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.resolveBundleRevision(Felix.java:3826)        at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:1868)        at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.setActiveStartLevel(Felix.java:1191)        at org.apache.felix.framework.FrameworkStartLevelImpl.run(FrameworkStartLevelImpl.java:295)        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)ERROR: Bundle nl.lxtreme.ols.api [6] Error starting file:/C:/DesignLab-1.0.3/tools/ols-0.9.7/plugins/api-1.0.5.jar (org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle nl.lxtreme.ols.api [6]: Unable to resolve 6.0: missing requirement [6.0] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=nl.lxtreme.ols.util)[caused by: Unable to resolve 22.0: missing requirement [22.0] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=javax.accessibility)])org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle nl.lxtreme.ols.api [6]: Unable to resolve 6.0: missing requirement [6.0] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=nl.lxtreme.ols.util) [caused by: Unable to resolve 22.0:missing requirement [22.0] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=javax.accessibility)]        at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.resolveBundleRevision(Felix.java:3826)        at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:1868)        at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.setActiveStartLevel(Felix.java:1191)        at org.apache.felix.framework.FrameworkStartLevelImpl.run(FrameworkStartLevelImpl.java:295)        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)ERROR: Bundle nl.lxtreme.ols.tool.state [7] Error starting file:/C:/DesignLab-1.0.3/tools/ols-0.9.7/plugins/state-1.0.0.jar (org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle nl.lxtreme.ols.tool.state [7]: Unable to resolve 7.0: missing requirement [7.0] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=javax.swing.border))org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle nl.lxtreme.ols.tool.state [7]: Unable to resolve 7.0: missing requirement [7.0] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=javax.swing.border)        at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.resolveBundleRevision(Felix.java:3826)        at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:1868)        at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.setActiveStartLevel(Felix.java:1191)        at org.apache.felix.framework.FrameworkStartLevelImpl.run(FrameworkStartLevelImpl.java:295)        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)ERROR: Bundle nl.lxtreme.ols.export.vcd [8] Error starting file:/C:/DesignLab-1.0.3/tools/ols-0.9.7/plugins/vcd-1.0.0.jar (org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle nl.lxtreme.ols.export.vcd [8]: Unable to resolve8.0: missing requirement [8.0] osgi.wiring.package; (&(osgi.wiring.package=nl.lxtreme.ols.api.acquisition)(version>=1.0.0)(!(version>=2.0.0))) [caused by: Unable to resolve 6.0: missing requirement [6.0] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=nl.lxtreme.ols.util) [caused by: Unable to resolve 22.0: missing requirement [22.0] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=javax.accessibility)]])org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle nl.lxtreme.ols.export.vcd [8]: Unable to resolve 8.0: missing requirement [8.0] osgi.wiring.package; (&(osgi.wiring.package=nl.lxtreme.ols.api.acquisition)(version>=1.0.0)(!(version>=2.0.0))) [caused by: Unable to resolve 6.0: missing requirement [6.0] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=nl.lxtreme.ols.util) [caused by: Unable to resolve 22.0: missing requirement [22.0] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=javax.accessibility)]]        at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.resolveBundleRevision(Felix.java:3826)        at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:1868)        at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.setActiveStartLevel(Felix.java:1191)<... more Java errors ...>

Edited:

Actually on the very first attempt after uninstalling and reinstalling DesignLab the following happens in the command window:

C:\DesignLab-1.0.3>cd C:\DesignLab-1.0.3\tools\C:\DesignLab-1.0.3\tools>REM set PATH=.C:\DesignLab-1.0.3\tools>sh.exe C:\DesignLab-1.0.3\tools/Logic_Analyzer.shcygwin warning:  MS-DOS style path detected: C:\DesignLab-1.0.3\tools/Logic_Analyzer.sh  Preferred POSIX equivalent is: /tools/Logic_Analyzer.sh  CYGWIN environment variable option "nodosfilewarning" turns off this warning.  Consult the user's guide for more details about POSIX paths:    http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/using.html#using-pathnamesC:\DesignLab-1.0.3\tools/Logic_Analyzer.sh: line 16: dirname: command not foundC:\DesignLab-1.0.3\tools/Logic_Analyzer.sh: line 16: cd: /home/stm: No such file or directoryC:\DesignLab-1.0.3\tools/Logic_Analyzer.sh: line 17: basename: command not foundC:\DesignLab-1.0.3\tools/Logic_Analyzer.sh: line 28: dirname: command not foundMõr 03, 2015 10:48:35 PM nl.lxtreme.ols.runner.Runner <init>INFORMATION: Bootstrap complete ...Mõr 03, 2015 10:48:35 PM nl.lxtreme.ols.runner.Runner <init>INFORMATION:   plugin dir: C:\DesignLab-1.0.3\tools\ols-0.9.7\plugins

Then nothing more happens. The window must be closed with the close button.

Now I managed to reproduce the problem with the "New DesignLab Library" menu entry. These are the steps:

1) Uninstall and reinstall DesignLab-1.0.3 -> the file "C:\DesignLab-1.0.3\examples\Template_DesignLab_Library\edit_library.ino" is present

2) Start DesignLab

3) Click "New DesignLab Library" -> The file selection box will open as expected

4) Now press "Cancel" -> After this the file "C:\DesignLab-1.0.3\examples\Template_DesignLab_Library\edit_library.ino" is gone

5) The next attempt to click "New DesignLab Library" will now fail and only produce the Java exception reported in an earlier post.

Archived