ZPuino VGA image dat format

kesrut

Hello,

Thanks for response. I'm on Mac now. But I tried software like Gimp. I can try make image on Linux or Windows.

OK. Now I'm using Gimp. Saved png with 160x140 size.

i'm using ZPUino IDE on Mac (compiled on my own).

Log:

Binary sketch size: 1,912 bytes (of a 12,160 byte maximum) - 1,868 bytes ROM, 64 bytes memory, 15% used
Upload param is -e "{build.path}/smallfs.dat"
SmallFS filesystem found, appending extra data file to FLASH
Board: GadgetFactory Papilio One 500 w/ 8-bit HQVGA @ 92000000 Hz (0xa4010e01)
Programming completed successfully in 47.18 seconds.

• 3 weeks later...

I was trying using this tool (png2zpuinohqvga).I don't remember from where I downloaded it (google speechless too). I uploaded it to my dropbox: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/11760459/png2zpuinohqvga.tar

But it don't work for me. I attached result image in previous post. 

If anyone will find how to do right image conversation please write in this post. And which tools to use.

• 3 months later...

I am also testing about the related image converting projects these days. You can also google it and select one whose way of processing is simple and fast to help you with the related work. Remember to check its free trial package first if possible. I hope you success. Good luck.

Best regards,

Arron

HI THERE

Thanks for your sharing.I am also looking for some powerful image program which supports to convert image direclty.Because my previous image program is a little bit expensive for me.So do you have any image free trial ?

I want to have a try.Thanks a lot

Archived