Missing files when building RetroCade bitfile from source pulled down from GadgetFactory GIT

jerryn

I'm trying to build  the RetroCade  bit file from source.   According the to readme.txt file in the RetroCade_Synth/ZpUino_SOC  I cloned the source from the Gadget  Factory's Branch at Github.

The build fails due to missing  files.  I checked the source and the zpuino_wb_audiomixer.vhd file is  missing.   

Have any of  you built retrocade  from source successfully ?   I'm very interested in the source because I'm learning.  I also plan on modifying the vhdl to use several

of the GPIO pins on the Retrocade board for I2C communications, driving an hbridge, and driving r/c servos.  I'll remove  most  of the retrocade  synthesizer code.

I'll utilize the lcd and create a  simple adpcm audio port to play simple au format audio 11khz files.   The plan is to build an fpga based robot controller.

I figured phase one will be based on the zpuino soc.   To start this project I need to be able to build the retrocade from source, and install that.

post-36590-0-04221100-1364953801_thumb.p

Archived