Can not upload retrocade 01.d

Moonknight

Hmmm, that is weird. That's usually an indication that the board is not getting power or it is not being picked up with the drivers by the operating system.

Can you bring up the device manager and just plug the Papilio Pro board into your computer? Make sure that the PWRSELECT jumper didn't somehow come off the board and that it is connected between pins 1 and 2 which selects USB power. When you plug it into the computer you should see Papilio Com ports show up in the device manager.

You can try to re-install the Papilio drivers by going into the directory where RetroCade was installed (C:\Program Files (x86)\Gadget Factory) and going into the Papilio USB Drivers directory. Run install.bat and that should re-install the drivers.

Keep me posted, if needed we can setup a time where I can be in chat to help you get it up and running.

Thanks,

Jack.

• 1 month later...

Excellent Chand,

BTW, I put out a 1.0 release a couple days ago, it's under the download section. The only problem is that I put a bunch of mod and YM files on the SPI Flash which won't fit on the prototype hardware you have. So attached to this message is a bit file with the 1.0 firmware but without the mod and ym files in SPI Flash. It will let you put YMD and MOD files on the SD card.

Once your production hardware arrives you will be able to use the full release file.

Jack.

RetroCade-1.0-noSPI-zpuino-1.0-PapilioPro-S6LX9-RetroCade-1.0.bit

• 1 month later...

Archived