Thanks!

datac99

Just wanted to say thank you for putting this all together,  this is the first Kickstarter campaign I’ve ever participated and I'm really glad  you made your goal. 

I’ve got to say the last update (#6) about the extra headers gave me a big  grin.

When you asked for ideas and comments earlier I couldn't really think of  anything else I might want... 

...and a few days later I smacked my forehead and wished I hadn't because some analog  controls would be pretty nice on a retro synth (yeah, I'm slow sometimes).

So anyway, thanks for that too :-)

+1  A big thank you!

Though you did get me to buy yet another fpga board

Though using a fpga for retro/arcade is a lot more fun than my work projects.

An idea for another addon/project is a fpga camera board with ccd and a mount that could take a slr lense

open camera platform

...and a few days later I smacked my forehead and wished I hadn't because some analog  controls would be pretty nice on a retro synth (yeah, I'm slow sometimes).

Hmm, how about simple mechanical quadrature encoders ? Might be cheaper than pots.

Alvaro

An idea for another addon/project is a fpga camera board with ccd and a mount that could take a slr lense

open camera platform

Wicked is working on a really cool and inexpensive Wing/solution right now!

http://www.gadgetfactory.net/2012/07/two-axis-motion-tracking-with-ntsc-television-output/

Hmm, how about simple mechanical quadrature encoders ? Might be cheaper than pots.

That's a great idea! I never even thought about that before!

Jack.

Archived