About This File
Load bitstreams generated by Xilinx ISE to the Papilio One with a Java GUI or scripts.
If you need more informations about the Papilio Loader including requirements, installation and much more check the Papilio Uploader wiki page here.
Version 2.7+ includes signed drivers for Windows 8.
There are now installers for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X.
What's New in Version 2.4 See changelog
- 1/4/2012 Version 2.4
- Fixes from MagnusK
- * New cmd-line option (-d) that allows you to specify the FTDI device. This was asked for in this forum.
- * Spartan-6 LX4 - LX45 parts are added to the built-in device list
- * The fpga wait-code is put back
- * The code now supports many more flash parts
- * The number of pages in the Macronix part is corrected (32768, not 250000)
- * Misc corrections here and there in the code
- * The erase-before-programming is now handled by a new routine (Spi_PartialErase) that tries to be smarter about the erase.
- With version 2.4: