About This File
Load bitstreams generated by Xilinx ISE to the Papilio One with a Java GUI or scripts.
If you need more informations about the Papilio Loader including requirements, installation and much more check the Papilio Uploader wiki page here.
Version 2.7+ includes signed drivers for Windows 8.
There are now installers for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X.
What's New in Version 2.7 See changelog
- 2/24/2015 Version 2.7
- Papilio GUI
- -Add Board Name field so you can manually specify the board name.
- -Added Papilio Pro, Papilio One, and Papilio DUO to Target Board dropdown.
- -Removed .bmm and .hex fields from simple mode.
- -Updated Icon
- -Drivers are signed for easy install in Windows 8
- -Support for the Papilio DUO VID/PID
- 1/2/2014 Version 2.6
- Papilio GUI
- -Changed the default behavior to write to SPI flash.
- -Fixed problem with not doing an erase, verify, program, verify cycle.
- -Removed old board types.
- Now with Mac OS X installer!
- 9/13/2013 Version 2.5
- Fixed error with Java-GUI not detecting line endings in JTextBox. Everything compiles and works on Windows and Linux now.
- Added Linux installer script.
- 1/4/2012 Version 2.4
- Fixes from MagnusK
- * New cmd-line option (-d) that allows you to specify the FTDI device. This was asked for in this forum.
- * Spartan-6 LX4 - LX45 parts are added to the built-in device list
- * The fpga wait-code is put back
- * The code now supports many more flash parts
- * The number of pages in the Macronix part is corrected (32768, not 250000)
- * Misc corrections here and there in the code
- * The erase-before-programming is now handled by a new routine (Spi_PartialErase) that tries to be smarter about the erase.
- With version 2.7: